Model Number: PMP 125
The Compact Single Skid Fluid Pump is a complementary component for lightweight well intervention. The unit offers the opportunity to use high pressure injection in locations that were previously inaccessible to well servicing triplex pumps due to weight and or space limitations. The unit is commonly used alongside Compact Coiled Tubing Packages and in standalone applications.
Mounted in a DNV 2.7-1 certified and fully containerized skid frame, the unit is driven by a hazardous area certified diesel engine rated for a nominal peak power of 125HP.
Depending on the plungers selected the unit will deliver a nominal discharge flow rates of 1.5bpm and pressures up to 15,000psi.
Designed as a true compact unit, the PMP 125 requires no onsite assembly saving valuable rig up time and reducing crew requirements.
Weight: Normal Transport Weight 3.5MT (MGM 5.8MT)
Dimensions: L x W x H = 2000 x 1500 x 2300mm
- Containerized design with rigid skid and full opening access doors on both sides. Louvers are installed to provide required airflow and allow the unit to be operated with the three of the four access doors closed.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified skid frame with sealed base and supplied with certified slings and fitted with forklift pockets.
- An hazardous area compliant, normally aspirated charged, diesel engine certified to Zone II (Class 1 Div 2 BCD T3) and rated at 125HP (Peak) is the prime mover.
- The engine and pump systems are controlled and monitored from a local panel mounted externally of the pump unit.
- The Engine’s pneumatic / oil Zone 2 Automatic Emergency Shut Down system (air and fuel shut off) is configured to independently stop the engine in the event of;
- Engine Over speed
- High Exhaust Gas Temperature
- High Coolant Water Temperature
- Low Engine Oil Pressure
- Or, if manually tripped by operator locally
- The engine is additionally supplied with stainless steel flame traps, spark arrestor exhaust, air compressor and an air starter package.
- 30gal / 6hr stainless steel fuel tank with sight glass and drain facility.
- The unit has a 30gal stainless steel hyd. tank complete with breather, suction strainer and return line filter(s).
- All discharge pipe work is rated to a minimum of 15,000psi
- The pump systems are controlled and monitored from a local panel mounted externally on the pump unit.
- The triplex pump is protected by both over pressure systems within the hydraulic control system, operator adjustable discharge over pressure shut down and pressure relief valves on the discharge pipe work.
- The PH D&E PMP125 can be supplied as standard with 45mm, 40mm or 20mm fluid end kits. Other fluid ends are available to extend the pressure and pump rate range.
- The units are supplied as standard with chemical resistant seals (PTFE, Viton, POM) in all wetted areas. Other seals area available.
- The unit includes an hydraulically driven centrifugal charge pump.
- The pump has minimal pipework and associated manifolding to reduce unit weight.
- Suction and discharge lines are terminated at a common stainless steel engraved bulkhead with industry standard fittings:
- Suction 1 ¼” Camlock (Male)
- Discharge 2” Fig 1502 (Female)
- The unit is also available in CE and ATEX certified format.