Model Number: HPU 075
The HPU 075 Compact Hydraulic Power Pack is an integral part of compact light weight well intervention operations. The units provides all the required hydraulic and pneumatic power to drive the PMP 075 Mini Pump and is also compatible with most slickline units and many other oil field hydraulic devices. Designed to provide the lowest industry transport weights for this type of equipment, the unit is mounted in a single DNV 2.7-1 certified skid frame for offshore lifting.
The unit is driven by an hazardous area certified diesel engine rated for a peak power of 85HP. Dual hydraulic pumps supply the closed loop drive and the open loop system supplying the other systems respectively.
Designed as a true compact unit, the compact power pack requires no onsite assembly saving valuable rig up time and reducing crew requirements.
These units are also available in a “standard” configuration which offers the same high level performance and compatibility in a slightly larger frame to allow for forklift pockets and other options (e.g. air start) where weight is less of a critical factor.
Weight: WLL 1.5MT (1.8MT for Standard Format version)
Dimensions: L x W x H = 1500 x 1100 x 1500mm (1500 x 1100 x 1750mm for Standard Format Version)
- Containerized design with rigid skid and full opening access doors on both sides. Louvers are installed to provide required airflow and allow the unit to be operated with the access doors closed.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified skid frame with sealed base and supplied with certified slings. Standard Format Version is fitted with forklift pockets.
- An hazardous area compliant, diesel engine certified to Zone II (Class 1 Div 2 BCD T3) and rated at 85HP (Peak) is the prime mover.
- The engine is controlled and monitored from a local panel mounted externally on the power pack
- A water cooled instrument / control air compressor is mounted on one of the engines open PTOs and charges a 7.5lt air receiver. The compressor is fitted with an auto unload facility with PRVs protecting the pressure vessel.
- The Engine’s pneumatic Zone II Automatic Emergency Shut Down system (air and fuel shut off) is configured to independently stop the engine in the event of;
- Engine Over speed
- High Exhaust Gas Temperature
- High Coolant Water Temperature
- Low Engine Oil Pressure
- Or if manually tripped by operator locally or with remote ESDs.
- The engine is additionally supplied with stainless steel flame traps, spark arrestor exhaust, air compressor and spring starter package.
- The unit includes two engine mounted primary hydraulic pumps, one each open and closed loop supplying the 2500psi and the 5500psi injector head drive circuits respectively.
- The high pressure closed loop circuit is configured to supply +/-40gpm at a maximum of 5500psi at approximately 75hhp.
- The open loop system delivers approximately 7.5gpm at 2500psi using a vane pump.
- 15gal / 4hr stainless steel fuel tank with sight glass and drain facility
- 15gal hydraulic tank complete with breather filler, full flow suction strainer and return line filter.
- An air blast oil cooler is used to maintain oil condition.
- All system hoses / lines are terminated at a common bulkhead with industry standard quick connect fittings.
- All external hose fittings and connectors are stainless steel (or otherwise) for improved corrosion resistance.